In the last few days Sagax engineers just finished their HF direction finding antenna field trial. Some of the great workers of Sagax Communications tested one of our brand new product in a live field operation. It was a pleasent occasion not just beacause of the hot late-summer weather on the hungarian countryside. But most importantly, the HF Direction Finding antenna field trial ended up with a satisfying success. The equipment did on the field as well as in the lab.
In addition you can read further informations about the product below.
HF Direction Finding Antenna SDA-30 features:
- Crossed loop based mobile antenna set tofind the direction of ground and low elevation sky waves
- Frequency range: 9KHz to 30MHz
- Polarization: vertical
- Full 360 degree direction coverage
- Automatic North direction calibration using electronic compass
- Built-in GPS receiver for positioning of and time synchronization
- “Quick move, deploy and move again” tripod based DF antenna
- Fully computer controllable
- DF method: Wattson-Watt
The SDA-30CL antenna set consists of two loops, one omni directional antenna and antenna head. The antenna head is housing the signal processor unit, GPS antenna and electrical compass. The two loops are installed at right angles.
The set contains all elements which are necessary for reception of the radio frequency signal and applying the modulation content of the incoming signal to operate the direction finding functions of the SDF-3000 DF receiver.
The SDF-3000 receiver is able to control all of the functionality of the antenna set based on SDA-30CL antenna’s signal processor with its own control program by the menu commands of the operator or remote control software.
Sagax Communications – Always on Target
Follow us on your favourite social media