Direction Finding Antenna SDA-500
- Adcock based mobile antenna set to find the direction of ground and low elevation sky waves
- Frequency range: 100 to 500MHz
- Polarization: vertical
- Full 360 degree direction coverage
- Automatic North direction calibration using electronic compass
- Built-in GPS receiver for positioning of and time synchronization
- “Quick move, deploy and move again” tripod based DF antenna
- Fully computer controllable
- DF method: Wattson-Watt
The SDA-100A antenna set consists of four low VHF antenna arms with dipole antenna elements (LVHF-DIP-V40) and antenna head. The antenna head is housing the signal processor unit, GPS antenna and electrical compass.
The set contains all elements which are necessary for reception of the radio frequency signal and applying the modulation content of the incoming signal to operate the direction finding functions of the SDF-3000 DF receiver.
The SDF-3000 receiver is able to control all of the functionality of the antenna set based on control program by the menu commands of the operator or remote control software.