hardware design engineer
Hardware Design Engineer
Tasks and activities:
- Perform board level hardware architectural and physical design and implementation
- Implement design including schematic, PCB layout, SI simulation, DFT features and verification.
- Deliver design with good quality, within agreed time frame and within agreed manufacturing cost target
- Perform HW design review (schematic, PCB layout, DFT, and design/verification documentations) to designs implemented by other designers
- Perform design integration and verification
- Board bring up and functional integration
- Design verification & solution identification: Verify HW design and other electronic components, isolate defects and identify solution
- Support customer issue and production yield issue, pinpointing area of improvement and getting solution implemented.
- Follow design process, prepare needed documentation
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes
- Experience with KiCad and Altium Designer tools
- Experience in the use of lab equipment such as oscilloscope, etc.
- [Experience with high speed measurement and simulation]
- [Knowledge of EMC/EMI theory, containment strategies and techniques]
- Good communication skills and social ability
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Creating & Innovating
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
English, Level B2
Budapest, V. District
Full- or Part-time (engineering students are welcome)